Monday, October 31, 2011

"Hollywood Husbands"- actors I'd like to have as husbands -The Top 10

#1
I dream of Brody.  Adam Brody will forever have my heart in his hand. hot hot hot. i love him. really i do.

#2
I've said it once, I've said it a million times. If Ry's a bird, I'm a bird! I love him in every way possible, I do.

#3
He is a total hottie + that sexy accent + he is a wizard. Hello......Who doesn't love him? I do.

#4
Im guessing, there would never be a dull moment with John William Ferrel.  Who wants to watch Elf? I do.

#5
He's just so lovable, he has that whole earthy, artsy vibe going for him and he's a regulation hottie! J. Franco mhhhm I do. 
#6

In West Philidephia......  I am obsessed with Will! a fine brotha, if i may say so my self & I do.


#7
Oh yoo whoo! Nate... I mean Chance! Loved him from the first moment I spotted him on GG. & I still do.

#8
Hey, he is in Camp Rock 1 & 2, plus broadway That counts! What a sly guy, Am I right? yes. NickI do.
#9
Sooo charming & Soooo classy! I want 500 days of Joseph Gordon Levitt, I do.

#10

Hugh;A man by every known definition.#10 because he is a 10, totally brill! I really really think he's just great, I do.



I just crave to see every movie any of these FINE men appear in. God bless Hollywood and DVD replay.  So with these guys I'm committed wholeheartedly....til death do us part!!!! 





2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too funny! I can totally see you doing that teeth thing you do when you say "hot, hot, hot" : ) How excited are you for Les Mis? It stars Hugh Jackman...

    ReplyDelete