Monday, June 27, 2011

Jackson Hole Treat :)

Jackson Hole Wyoming  is such a TREAT!

















 I absolutely love it up there. I spent my weekend on a little rafting camp-out in the rugged Wyoming wilderness.The ride up there was nothing short of a full blown dance riot!
Hannah, Jaxon, Tay Tay, and Jac!  We went to Bar j wranglers and had a photoshoot...






 WE FELL IN LOVE WITH OUR DADS!!!! 

Then it was off to the beautiful Snake River. with HOT Captian Noah! & our  Singles ward "Bish" ofcourse






These are my River Shoes...hahah

Hands up cripple Hands up wet suit style!

 Jean Jean the Dancing Machine our bus driver!
Square dance caller and master planker!













This is hannah doing one of the most advanced planks we have seen this season....
PLanking at its best and most painful might i add! Go Han!





Oh this is Ya Ya from the Sandlot... you remember him right?


Same Guy in my BOOK!!!!

BearLake RoadTrip Home


I loved my weekend in jackson and i love the people i spent it with even more! xoxo Aub

No comments:

Post a Comment