Monday, August 8, 2011

My Little Swimmers

I have the blessing of being a swim teacher in the summers, and i am crazzzzyy in love with it. I'm nearly certain i would do it for free! I love the kids. I love swimming. I mostly teach lower levels 1,2,&3 ( ages 3- 10 ish)
I have
The Criers- who bawl when i ask them to get there hair or face wet! I love these kids! Sad but stinking cute.
The Clingers- who latch on to my neck as soon as they get to class and hate letting go.
The Kissers- who kiss my shoulder when we are going up the slide steps and my bandaged finger everyday!
The Disobedient Darlings- who jump in and out of the water and bob up and down with out listening and when i decide its time to tell them to stop they smile with those  little angel faces so instead of a scolding i just say "look at you" or "whoa  you're a swimming machine"
The Snots- (mostly level 2&3 kids )who love to do bobs up and down which may cause some nasal drainage issues. But you have to have a little bit of the boogie with the good" i always say!
 I can honestly say i ADORE my time as a swim teacher and am so sad the summer is coming to a close.
Here are some pictures of my little lovelies!


No comments:

Post a Comment