Thursday, December 8, 2011

Pedicab Gypsycab Dollarcab..Hollaback!

Well hey there Beijing, What's going on.

Meet Jaio My pedicab driver/tourguide/best friend
Where could I possibly meet a more dapper fellow.....?
I went to Beijing  A tiny bit ago and i had a BLAST. 

Checked this little guy off the list.
 (& i checked it off sideways)

Experienced the AMAZING culture &history of the Forbidden City

Met a hot Scottish guy named Scott

And just roamed around this beautiful city!
I took a sleeper train both ways, it was quite the experience.Its one of those things you have to see first hand to understand but I loved it! I stayed at a foster home in Beijing and got to play with those babies a little.
However
I was beyond ecstatic to get home after a long 5 days away from my babes


No comments:

Post a Comment