Monday, December 26, 2011

god bless america &&& christmas!

im home . it is home sweet home. leaving china was the hardest thing i have ever done. if i may get a little mushy on you i will say that i grew more than i could have ever imagine and loved more than i thought i was capable. i have been struggling and i think i will for a long time.  i miss my babies. 

that being said, home for the holidays with the worlds greatest family never felt so good!

 Well I am now officially over my jetlag and really dont feel like since i have been home for 2 week it is a viable excuse for my sleeping in and lazying around:(  I milked it for all it was worth.. no worries!! 
I am nothing if not a Christmas enthusiast! I had SO much fun getting ready for the big day and spending time with my fam. all the gifts i had brought from china for them were a hit and i would have to say i am getting really good at gifting. one special thing that my sweet sweet father wanted to do for my mom was a 4-part photo frame which he wanted to fill photos of the 4 kids with a nice message to the lady of the house.  
he gave me the reins. i may or may not have gone a little overboard..
dad said " just a snap shot in front of the house or something"... i only heard the "something" and off i went.


 
 Pretty good...eh? I thought so too!
I mean... we only used 4 but I though it could be like one of those gifts that keep giving and i would share some of the good bad and funny with my blog!
i love my crazy beautiful siblings. i truely feel so blessed to have the family that i do. after 258 photos we got the 4 that my dad requested and had also had a riot in the freezing cold at midnight!!! nothing says i love you like a last minute photo shoot in the cold ... in all seriousness, we do love our mom & she cried when she opened this little surprise so it was all worth it in the end. We tore up Christmas, like always!




1 comment:

  1. Why have I never seen this before?! Talk about a hot family!!!!! I'd like to join, where do I sign up?! But seriously wonderful idea executed perfectly

    ReplyDelete