Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Coachella 2012

Who is going? Well for starters, the black keys, band of horses, miike snow, bon iver,m83, m ward, the shins and ofcourse snoop dogg!
notice how aubrie dawn tilley wasn't among those names where it rightfully belongs
the reason: i actually dont have a good excuse, so maybe i will change my mind! LETS HOPE!!!
 I mean nothing is final but.... i would be crazy to miss this.. & so would everyone else!  im just a little bit poor, but im alot in love with these bands!
 I can just imagine a fun snack & laughter filled roadtrip to Indio, CA followed by an even more sublime3 days of music& bumming around! I know. I'll drag my hipster sister with me and she'll LOVE it!
tickets are $356 and go on sale in 2 days..... 
just seems like a dream team event this year, im proud of goldenvoice. hahah!

No comments:

Post a Comment