Monday, January 21, 2013

5 months in a blog-shell

 I sometimes feel like I'm doing okay in life and then I visit my blog and all those feelings of self gratification vanish! 
Well I've been doing great? How've  you been?
neglected.


The only thing to do now is-enjoy a briefing of the most important things that have transpired during the 5 months that  I idiotically took a vow of blog silence ( shame shame shame)

SEPTMEBER
3rd- Finally snapped outta my dirty blonde phase and went dark! Then i went the U of U Homecoming festivities
survived school this month
OCTOBER
2nd- Featured in the Utah State Statesman @ the football game

10th- Almost went to a 80s dance party but took Linds to the E.R instead!

20th- Did a presenation on prostate cancer for school- 'aced it'
survived school this month
NOVEMBER

6th- VOTED!


11th- Uncles Mike & Peter came to visit from Boston



15th- Did a presentation on anal atria for school- 'aced it'
22nd-26th- Thanksgiving weekend in LaSal with the Fam (rode some horses)

survived school this month
DECEMBER
8th Annual Holiday Whobidiee-Whatee @ the Babe Cave

15th- Officially graduated from LPNursing School
25th Christmas!
27th- Got a pretty cool letter in the mail from some cute boys



JANUARY
1st-  Caught the influenza... almost DIED- So much for flu shots!!!!!
studied for my nursing boards - [[ scheduled for the 29th!]] 
18th- 20th- Sister sanctuary weekend / bayleaf grand closing :(


.So there it is.
 I mean some big things & some small things
 i have so much good in my life & feel so blessed


Ill check in sooner next time. so there is less to absorb
 xoxo A

No comments:

Post a Comment