Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Thailand Bangkok Mission... Saaayy What?

im doing the mish
I want to share my "deciding story" 

So I sorta breezed past this in previous posts. But I'm going on a mission..
HOLLA!!! SAY WHAT? Sister Mish in da house!
It still does NOT seem real. I cannot believe it! The call is SO perfect for me! I am giddy at the thought of me living in Thailand and helping people come to Christ. Seriously? Is that real?
I hate myself in this video, I was having so many strange unknown feelings. My body was SO confused. If you have ever opened a sealed envelope, with its contents deciding your fate I'm sure you can relate. It is CRAY CRAY

I want to apologize for singing a tacky eminem song (I hate him and I cannot fathom why I thought it would be appropriate to quote little Marsh in this situation)


I went to china and fell in LOVE with babies who i was lucky enough to mother, when I left those babies some of them passed away and some stayed on this earth to finish fighting their battles, I was equally heartbroken by both, knowing that some child's life was cut short, knowing that another child would probably(hopefully) be adopted into a family where they would deal with their medical issue without the love and comfort of the gospel of Jesus Christ and knowledge of Gods perfect plan. I  know that right now there is no way for me to save those babies but maybe one day because I helped save someone else's babies they will find mine and bring them to Christ. I know with my whole heart that Gods plan has no loopholes and that one day all that is unfair in this world will be made right. I am so blessed to have grown up in a family with the love and support of the Church around me. I also know that because I have been given much I too must give. I am delighted for this beautiful opportunity to serve the Lord and strengthen the families of Thailand.

I leave tomorrow morning for the MTC. [[what?, how did that happen? what is going on?]]

I have been set apart as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

[ My Stake President- President Eddington gave me the most COMFORTING blessing full of promises and advice for my mission.  I was so worried about the language and had prayed to feel some comfort that it was going to be great, I went in with that weighing heavily on my heart, I even listened and searched for a time when I could bring this concern up to Pres. Eddington so he would bless me for it but instead I decided to be patient. I held a earnest pray in my overwhelmed heart that I would know that the gift of tongues would be one of my gifts... & among other things the blessing quieted my fears and I have never been more excited and calm at the same time]

 I know that the Lord is on my side and that I will have his angels and on my left side and my right as I go out into the world to share this glad message. 

Sister Status
 humbly,

SISTER TILLEY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment