Saturday, March 30, 2013

Miss Proletarian

im a working woman.


I was kidding myself when I thought sitting in the sun and whistling at hot swimmers all day was a job.
What I have discovered in the last week is that the working world ( the real one) is cruel.


I am so grateful to have a job and to be doing something that I enjoy and making great $ doing it
double that.. cause  I now have 2 jobs.
I PASSED MY BOARDS!!!!! NCLEX = my B!T@#$*
( 3 hours and 85 grueling questions later & I am a Licensed Nurse)

Jobs
     -Terrace Grove Assisted Living and Physical Rehab Center - NOC Nurse
     - Avalon Hills Eating Disorder Rehab Center - Nurse

  after completing a 12 hour shift I have more complaints running through my head than the Jews of the holocoust did. My feet hurt, my bad hurts, I'm hungry and Im TIRED. Working NOC shift is called "Graves" for a reason- it just about kills me. But I finish and I come out feeling like an olympic medalist.


Do you think something is wrong with me if I get ego boosted from 80 year old men?
yeah... probably

I have been told that I am a "lovely lady" more this week than I can ever remember in my life.
It is the sweetest compliment, I wish it was more frequently used today. What a beautiful thing to say.
Do work ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment